Annual Report on CSR Activities
[Pursuant to Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies (Corporate Social Responsibilty Policy) Rules, 2014]
A brief outline of the Company's CSR Policy, including an overview of projects or programs proposed to be undertaken and a reference to the web-link to the CSR Policy and projects or programs:
PJS Overseas Limited (the Company) has been focusing on sustainable growth since its inception. Besides business goals, its prime focus has been on social activities as provided under schedule VII of Companies Act, 2013. Company's CSR efforts shall focus on Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition and Promoting education.
Web link for PJS Overseas Limited CSR Policy: http://www.pjsoverseas.in/csr-policy.pdf
Composition of CSR Committee:
The CSR Committee of the Board of PJS Overseas Limited comprises (i) Mr. Vijay Kumar Sachdeva, Whole-Time Director [Chairman of the Committee], (ii) Mr. Pawan Kumar Jain, Director, (iii) Mrs. Vibha, Non-Executive Independent Director.
Average Net Profit of the Company for last three financial years: Profit of Rs. 9.87 crores.
Prescribed CSR Expenditure (two per cent of the amount as in Item 3 above: Rs. 19.74 lakh.
Details of CSR Spend during the financial year:
- The total CSR Budget made during the Financial Year 2018-19 was Rs. 35.38 Lakh which includes the following amounts:
- The amount of Rs. 19.74 Lakh which pertains to amount to be spent for the Financial Year 2018-19, constitutes 2% of average net profit of three preceding Financial Years i.e. FY 2015-16, 2016-17 & 2017-18.
- The amount of Rs. 15.46 Lakh which pertains to CSR expenditure remain unspent with respect to FY 2015-16, constitutes 2% of average net profit of three preceding Financial Years i.e. FY 2012-13, 2013-14 & 2014-15.
- The amount of Rs. 18000 which pertains to CSR expenditure remain unspent with respect to FY 2017-18, constitutes 2% of average net profit of three preceding Financial Years i.e. FY 2014-15, 2015-16 & 2016-17.
- Manner in which the amount spent during the Financial Year: Refer Table in ANNEXURE-A.
In case the Company has failed to spend the two per cent of the average net profit of the last three financial years or any part thereof, the Company shall provide the reasons for not spending the amount: NIL
A Responsibility Statement of CSR Committee of Board: The CSR Committee of the Company's Board states that the implementation and monitoring of CSR Policy, is in compliance with CSR objectives and Policy of the Company.
For PJS Overseas Limited
[Chairman of the Committee]
|S. No.||CSR project or activity identified||Sector in which the project is covered||Projects or programs
(1) Local Area or other
(2)Specify the State and district where projects or programs was undertaken
|Amount outlay (budget) project or programs wise||Amount spent on the projects or programs
(1) Direct Expenditure on projects or programs
|Cumulative expenditure up to the reporting period||Amount spent: Direct or through implementing agency|
|1||Organizing health campaigns||Promoting Health care including preventive health care||Local area: New Delhi; Other: Ghaziabad, U.P.; Gohana, Haryana||40% of Total CSR budget||1) Direct Exp: Rs. 14.07 Lakh||14.07 Lakh||Direct|
|2||(1)Distributing bags and education materials
(2) Donation to Agency for promoting education
|Promoting Education||Local area: New Delhi; Other: Ghaziabad, U.P.; Gohana, Haryana||40% of Total CSR Budget||1) Direct Exp: Rs. 14.18 Lakh||14.18 Lakh||(1)Direct: Rs. 12.43 Lakh
(2)Through Agency: Rs. 1.75 Lakh
|3||(1) Financial Assistance to Agency for Girl Child
(2) Organising Mass Marriage for supporting underprivileged women
|Promoting Gender Equality & empowering women||Local area: New Delhi; Other: Ghaziabad, U.P.||19% of Total CSR Budget||1) Direct Exp: Rs. 6.59 Lakh||6.59 lakh||(1)Direct: Rs. 6.49 Lakh
(2)Through Agency: Rs. 0.10 Lakh
|4||Providing free food to poor and needy ones||Eradicating extreme hunger and poverty||Other: Gohana, Haryana||1% of Total CSR Budget||1) Direct Exp: Rs. 0.50 Lakh||0.50 Lakh||Direct|